Hi, I'm Lilith! The alter ego of an abstract artist named Shu.
I'm a polyamorous agender person in love with a genderqueer pansexual dragon.
Please go visit my art blog!http://doorintheceiling.tumblr.com/
i like everyone but like, u cant trust boys lets be honest
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Telling a bi person they must be straight because they’re in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex is like telling someone they don’t actually like spaghetti because they’re currently eating pizza.
This is like the cutest thing ever. It’s from the gif-set I reblogged.
Taking its first steps, and after successfully doing so, the chick goes “Yay!”
It’s so freaking cute.